One of my addictions, this refreshing drink has and irresistible flavor, and works well as both a drink or a pudding.
Makes : 1 glass
- Cappuccino/Coffee powder, which you like – 2 tsp
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Granulated sugar – 2 tsp
- Chocolate Ice Cream – 2 scoops
- Vanilla Ice Cream – 2 scoops
- Broken Ice Cubes – 2 tbsp
- Add milk, cappuccino and sugar powder to a saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir it to dissolve the sugar. Remove from heat and let it cool down. Once cool, chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Pour the chilled milk coffee into a blender container, add the chocolate and vanilla ice cream and blend it until smooth and frothy. Add broken ice-cubes and serve it chilled.
Enjoy this lovely cold refreshing drink.