Frosty Strawberry Cup
On a hot summer day all you wish for is a cool refreshing light dessert, that can be prepared instantly. I love this dessert which is also one of my experiment in the kitchen during times when hunger kills me and i have no stores of time to spend in my Kitchen. Try it out and you will love it. I have used jelly powder of the Jell-O brand. You can use any flavour jelly of any brand like an orange jelly powder instead in this recipe and try our your orange cups. Anyways, here’s the recipe, Enjoy 🙂
Total Preperation Time : 10 min
- Jell-O Strawberry jelly powder – 1 pack/85 gms
- Water – 1 cup
- Vanilla ice cream – 2 cups
- Boil the water and remove into a bowl.
- Dissolve the jelly powder powder into it.
- Gradually add the softened vanilla ice cream, stirring with a wire whisk until well blended.
- Spoon evenly into 4 dessert cups, and then refrigerate 20 mins or until chilled.