On a hot summer day all you wish for is a cool refreshing light dessert, that can be prepared instantly. I love this dessert which is also one of my experiment in the kitchen during times when hunger kills me and i have no stores of time to spend in my Kitchen. Try it out and you will love it. I have used jelly powder of the Jell-O brand. You can use any flavour jelly of any brand like an orange jelly powder instead in this recipe and try our your orange cups. Anyways, here’s the recipe, Enjoy
Total Preperation Time : 10 min
- Jell-O Strawberry jelly powder – 1 pack/85 gms
- Water – 1 cup
- Vanilla ice cream – 2 cups
- Boil the water and remove into a bowl.
- Dissolve the jelly powder powder into it.
- Gradually add the softened vanilla ice cream, stirring with a wire whisk until well blended.
- Spoon evenly into 4 dessert cups, and then refrigerate 20 mins or until chilled.