Ramadan (Sawm) is just round the corner, with less than 28 days to go inshallah. With this its time for me to announce the event ‘Hyderabadi Ramadan Food Festival 2010′ yet again on my blog just as we all had celebrated this event the last year.
I welcome everyone of you all to send me traditional Hyderabadi delicacies that are usually prepared during the auspicious month of Ramadan at Iftaar and Suhur, and also at Eid-ul-Fitr. Below is the logo and the rules for the event. If you have any questions, queries or issues please feel free to contact me.
1. Prepare traditional Hyderabadi recipes that are savored during Ramadan at both Iftaar and Suhur (snacks, curries, etc), and also at Eid-ul-Fitr. Post about it on your blog between now and 15th September 2010.
2. There is no limit to the number of entries per person. You can even update old posts on your blog with a link to this announcement page in order send me your entries. Please provide a link to this announcement in your post and feel free to use the logo.
3. Send me your entries at email@example.com with the following details:
- Your name
- Your blog name/title
- Name of the entry
- URL of your post
- A photo that is 300 pixels wide
4. If you don’t have a blog, you can still participate by emailing me the recipe, along with the other details mentioned above.
5. The round-up will be posted by 20th September 2010 inshallah.
Please do participate and make use of the ample time from now until the end of Ramadan. I look forward to a delectable round-up inshallah.