Announcing ‘Hyderabadi Ramadan Food Festival 2011′ (Season III)
With just about 15 days to go for the blessed month of Ramadan to commence, its time yet again for me to announce the Season III of ‘The Hyderabadi Ramadan Food Festival 2011′ on my blog. May Allah SWT shower mercy upon us, bless and forgive us all, and bring us all closer to Him and to each other inshallah, Ameen.
The logo for the event is as follows:
The rules of the event are listed below:
1. From now until Eid-ul-Fitr 2011, prepare traditional Hyderabadi recipes that are savored during Ramadan at both Iftaar and Suhur, and also at the day of Eid-ul-Fitr (snacks, curries, one-dish meals etc) and post about it on your blog.
2. There is no limit to the number of entries per person. You can even update old posts on your blog with a link to this announcement page in order to send me your entries. Please provide a link to this announcement page in your post and feel free to use the logo.
3. Send me your entries at zaiqaDOTmonaATgmailDOTcom with the following details:
- Your name
- Your blog name/title
- Name of the entry
- URL of your post
- A photo of the recipe (300 pixels wide)
4. If you do not have a blog, you can still participate by emailing me the recipe, along with the other details mentioned above.
5. The last day to send me your entries is Eid-ul-Fitr 2011 which falls on August 31 2011 (depends on moon sighting)
Let us all celebrate Ramadan and share the traditional Hyderabadi delicacies especially prepared during this holy month with the world. I look forward to you entries and will post a round up in the first week of September 2011 right after the Eid-ul-Fitr inshallah.
To go through previous seasons of this event, please visit this page.