Announcing ‘Hyderabadi Ramadan Food Festival 2012′ (Season IV)
The blessed month of Ramadan begins from tomorrow inshallah.
RAMADAN MUBARAK EVERYONE !!
May Allah(سبحانه وتعالى) accept our Siam (Fasting) and our Qiam (Taraweeh prayers). Ameen.
The last year during Ramadan, my baby girl was a tiny newborn, just six pounds in weight and like a minuscule. Mashallah she is now an active crawling baby who loves to keep her mama on her toes all the time. What an year it has been alhamdulillah. Motherhood has taught me a lot. The first and foremost thing is patience. A mothers job is most challenging, and so rewarding at the same time. Indeed Allah has given so much importance to a mother that it is said paradise lies under a mother’s feet ! Subhana Allah !!
With this it is yet again time for me to announce the Season IV of ‘The Hyderabadi Ramadan Food Festival 2012′ on my blog. May Allah SWT shower mercy upon us, make it easy for us all, bless and forgive us all inshallah, Ameen.
The logo for the event is as follows:
The rules of the event are listed below:
1. From now until Eid-ul-Fitr 2012, prepare traditional Hyderabadi recipes that are savored during Ramadan at both Iftaar and Suhur, and also at the day of Eid-ul-Fitr (snacks, curries, one-dish meals etc) and post about it on your blog.
2. There is no limit to the number of entries per person. You can even update old posts on your blog with a link to this announcement page in order to send me your entries. Please provide a link to this announcement page in your post and feel free to use the logo.
3. Send me your entries at zaiqaDOTmonaATgmailDOTcom with the following details:
- Your name
- Your blog name/title
- Name of the entry
- URL of your post
- A photo of the recipe (300 pixels wide)
4. If you do not have a blog, you can still participate by emailing me the recipe, along with the other details mentioned above.
5. The last day to send me your entries is Eid-ul-Fitr 2012 which falls on August 20 2012 (depends on moon sighting)
Let us all celebrate Ramadan and share the traditional Hyderabadi delicacies especially prepared during this holy month with the world. I look forward to you entries and will post a round up in the first week of September 2012 right after the Eid-ul-Fitr inshallah.
To go through previous seasons of this event, please visit this page.